Understand, Identify & Develop
Many young adults have trouble identifying a career they are well-suited for, let alone interested in pursuing. Many working adults feel a need to change careers throughout their life, or perhaps realign their skills and interests to a different career. Accomplished professionals often reach a point where they feel they've surpassed their capacity for development on the job, or they aren't sure how to further advance their potential or on-the-job skills. Whether a young adult, evolving professional, or a senior leader, we understand your need to better understand yourself and your talent, and re-align your skills –or take your career to the next level.
Drawing from a diverse set of skills, including knowledge and training in business, psychology, counseling, and consulting, DRI consultants will work with you to develop a customized career plan that fits your aspirations. Using the following model, we will help you reach greater career satisfaction:
- Beginning with the end in mind. Our initial process begins with a comprehensive assessment of goals, what's good and working, and an in-depth scorecard of individual personality, ability, and innate preferences.
- We then identify resources, review what's already been done, seek clarification of desired outcomes, and put it into a workable, action-oriented, success plan.
- Resulting goals and actions are implemented, and the process is guided by coaching, support, and tracking of milestones.
- Finally, cultivate the knowledge, skills, abilities, and opportunities you want to possess for the career trajectory you really want!
- Offers you a greater understanding of yourself that you will be able to use lifelong to enhance your talent and career potential.
- Provides direction and support for your career aspirations.
- Allows you to obtain the deeper level of insight you need to obtain or develop and sustain the career you really want.
I fully credit the Transitioning Consultant's group training I did with DRI Consulting last year, as well as the individual encouragement and coaching you've given me, for helping me make this transition to this type of work. I am very excited about this new phase of my career and I hope you will be willing to stay in touch and be open to my seeking you out as a mentor going forward.
Elayne L. Chou, Ph.D.
Psychotherapy, Career Counseling, Organizational Consulting
You have set us up for success in our careers in so many ways. I find myself looking for opportunities to use my new knowledge in the workplace, as well as at home.