DRI Consulting is a well-respected management and organization development firm located in North Oaks, MN (15 minutes notheast of downtown Minneapolis). We sometimes have an opening for undergraduate interns on our staff to assist in direct customer service, sales, and consulting project work. We will teach you every aspect of the practice of management consulting in exchange for your time and talent. We typically look for undergraduates from psychology, business, management, communications, sociology, and related majors.
This can be project-based or a semester or school-year long commitment of 10-20 hour per week.
The ideal intern will have:
- An interest in psychologically-based consulting to organizations and individuals
- A professional demeanor to relate with our clients (typically senior managers)
- Strong tech skills (Windows, Microsoft Office, Google Drive, etc.)
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills across a variety of mediums (in-person, phone, email, Skype, etc.)
- Skill and interest in marketing and sales
- The ability to collaborate
- A sense of humor!
This is an unpaid internship. Interns will receive academic credit for their work.
Those interested should fill out an initial needs assessment by going to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/trainingatDRIC.
Any questions can be directed to Michele Clapp at email@example.com.